Thursday, July 26, 2007

A hot and fast summer

It's hot. Work is insane.

I'm not having very much luck at this point finding a few more people to accompany us on the adventure but had a nice affirmation last week by someone who is coming. I think the event is too far off for an outright confirmation.

One benefit of leaving in mid-late May is that we will likely miss this extraordinarily hot and humid weather. I have my fingers crossed that climate change won't somehow kick in such rapid pace that May becomes July and July becomes Mercurial, melting air and such. It raises spectres of getting caught in the forest and either being hit by a nasty summer thunderstorm, a forest fire, or air melt.

When (if ) work slows down a bit I'll get my head parallel to the Cause and return to the blog with a more thorough update!

No comments: